Thursday, May 18, 2006

Where have you lived?

I'm feeling like lightening up and procrastinating "profanity, part 3." So, where have you lived and how long? Here's my info:

Winter Park (suburb of Orlando), FL 4 years
Stone Mountain (suburb of Atlanta), GA 6 years
Chicago and its suburbs, 13 years
Champaign-Urbana, IL 16 years

So, a friend's blog asked whether we're students or townies. Which am I? I guess I'm more townie now than anything else, but I feel more like a student. Here's an interesting question. How many residents of C-U have never studied nor worked at the University of Illinois?

3 Comments:

Blogger isaiah543 said...

so, egana, if you don't hurry up and move you'll have lived in your current house longer than anywhere else in your life!

8:19 PM  
Blogger isaiah543 said...

the one that surprised me the most is Savoy IL for three years when you were a munchkin? How'd that happen?

8:20 PM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

Holloman AFB, Alamagordo, NM (3 days)
Brookens Circle, Urbana (18 years)
ISR, Urbana (9 mos. x3)
Tent, Cimarron, NM (3 mos. x2)
Second St., Champaign (1 yr.)
Clark St., Champaign (1 yr.)
Webber St., Urbana (10 mos... and counting)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home