Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Blog! It's moving! Run for your lives!

My blog is now at

isaiah543.wordpress.com


One reason I like wordpress is that there is a "recent" comments module that lets you know when someone comments even on an ancient post. I hope that this feature will encourage you to start up conversations on things that are old news. That's one of my least favorite things about blogging so far. It seems like if you don't get in on the conversation in the first 12 hours after posting, you've missed the party. Let's revive some old conversations.

Supposedly there are many other features that I will come to appreciate over at wordpress, but I don't know what they are yet. The main reason I'm moving is that mathuaerknedam said he'd buy me a beer if I left blogger, and hey, you don't have to tell me twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home