Monday, June 26, 2006

Why does this always happen to me?

I was contemplating a silly blog rant about why my links are suddenly down at the bottom of the page (anybody know how to fix it?) when I remembered this great Weird Al song about whinyness...

I was watching my TV one night when they broke in with a special report
About some devastating earthquake in Peru
There were thirty thousand crushed to death, even more were buried alive
On the Richter scale it measured 8.2

And I said, "God, please answer me one question?"
"Why'd they have to interrupt 'The Simpsons' just for this?"
What a drag, 'cause I was taping it and everything
And now I'll have to wait for the rerun to see the part of the show I missed

Why does this always happen?
Why does this always happen to me?
Why does this always happen?
Why does this always happen to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home